The Quebecor Media Network offers flyer printing and distribution across Canada. The capabilities of its Messageries Dynamiques subsidiaries, community weekly distribution network and state-of-the-art printing plants in Ontario and Quebec all work together to efficiently deliver flyers nationwide.
Last year alone, the company distributed more than 5.5 billion flyers across Canada.
Our ultramodern printing plants in Etobicoke, ON and Mirabel, QC, in which Quebecor Media invested over $250 million and which meet the highest standards of quality, particularly with respect to colour reproduction, combined with the company's extensive network of weeklies and dailies covering most major Canadian markets, enable the Quebecor Media Network to serve customers at the local, regional and national levels.
Le Sac Plus:
- Our new distribution bag delivered door to door throughout Quebec
- Is used to deliver all Quebecor Media community papers in the province of Quebec
- Will also be used to deliver advertising materials such as flyers, promotional inserts, product samples and other added-value promotional items on a weekly basis
- Is an indispensable tool for all advertisers wishing to reach target audiences within the province of Quebec
Quebecor Media offers:
- A dependable and verifiable delivery system
- In-house distribution analytics via Geographic Information Systems (GIS);
- Targeting by FSA (Forward Sortation Area), DA (Dissemination Area) and LDU (Local Delivery Unit)
- A supervised carrier force
State-of-the-art printing facilities
Fully-automated printing technology in Ontario and Quebec, including identical FERAG equipment at both sites, plus:
- 3 automated insertion lines
- Winding systems
- Drum insertion
- Roll stream collation
- Automatic zoning
- Commercial folders
- Speeds ranging from 43,000 to 172,000 cph